Where Calgary’s entrepreneurs share what they know
- Get expert advice on your biggest challenges
- Share insights with entrepreneurs like you
- Appear in the Calgary Herald
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION
If you had $100,000, how would you invest it in your business?
Wellington Holbrook, executive vice-president of ATB Business, is curious to hear from you: If you had $100,000, how would you invest it in your business?
IN THE HERALD
How are you being innovative in your business?
Capital Ideas members share how they are shaking things up with their Calgary businesses. Originally published in the Calgary Herald FP section on April.
Capital Ideas is about business owners helping business owners by sharing what they know in the Calgary Herald FP section and at live events.
Here is where we are coming from:
- We believe every entrepreneur has learned something that would help others start or improve their businesses.
- We believe sharing that knowledge would make Calgary a stronger, better, more innovative city.
- We believe the entrepreneurial spirit is a valuable mindset, whether or not you run your own business.
- We believe in a creative, collaborative kind of entrepreneurship focused on succeeding on one’s own merits rather than tearing the competition down.
- We believe in honest, genuine and useful conversation and interaction that is never boring.
If you believe these things too, join us.